Do you know “How to Connect to Sonos Bluetooth With 3 Different Devices?” Sonos is one of the leading brands when it comes to audio products. Their products are quite diverse, including soundbars, subwoofers as well as quality amplifiers. Sonos products are loved by many users for their multi-room sound quality as well as for catching up with the market with new products.
If you’ve just got your hands on a Sonos product and you’re wondering how to connect it to a Bluetooth device to enjoy the high-quality sound with voice control options, here’s the article written right for you. We will show you how to connect to Sonos Bluetooth using the core products of the Sonos brand: Move, Roam, and speaker.
How to connect to Sonos Bluetooth?
Connect Sonos Move to Bluetooth
The Sonos Move is the first portable Bluetooth speaker produced by the company. Since it’s a Sonos WiFi speaker, you must first set it up using the Sonos app on WiFi before it can transition to Bluetooth mode in order to link it with a Bluetooth device. You can pair Sonos Move with Bluetooth through the following steps:
- Step 1: Press the Bluetooth button on the back of the Sonos Move speaker once. Then the LED indicator will turn blue to switch to Bluetooth mode.
- Step 2: Now, turn on Bluetooth mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button again to switch to pairing mode.
- Step 3: Now in the list of available devices, you will see Move, select it to perform pairing. Once the connection is complete, your speaker will chime and show a solid blue light.
If you don’t find Move in the list of available devices, it may not be in pairing mode yet and is only in pairing mode if the LED indicator flashes blue. Sonos Move will not be displayed on the app when using Bluetooth. However, features such as volume and playback controls will be available through the paired Bluetooth device, but some features such as Voice Assistant and Stereo Pairing may be lost.
Connect Sonos Roam to Bluetooth
Sonos Roam is a portable speaker with Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity; it needs to be set on WiFi with the Sonos app to connect to your device using Bluetooth. You can connect your Sonos Roam with Bluetooth through the following steps:
- Step 1: Find the power button on the back of the Roam device and press and hold it then release. after doing that you will see the status LED blink blue and you will hear the pairing tone.
- Step 2: Now, open your other Bluetooth device, and search for roaming. When you see it, select it. Once you have successfully paired with the speaker, you will hear another sound and the status light turns blue.
Connect the Sonos Speaker to the TV via Bluetooth
You must first confirm that Bluetooth is turned on on both the Sonos Speaker and the TV you’re attempting to connect. Since not all Sonos Speakers and TVs support Bluetooth, you’ll need to turn on Bluetooth on your TV and look for Move/Roam Speaker to pair them. Select the speaker and begin playing the sound when you see it.
Some instructions if Sonos Bluetooth not pairing
If your Bluetooth device cannot pair with Sonos products, you can try any or all of the following procedures to troubleshoot:
- Make sure your Sonos is in Bluetooth discovery mode. The LED indicator on your Sonos starts flashing blue if it is in discovery mode. If your Sonos is a portable Move, make sure to set it up on WiFi before pairing it with Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth covers a shorter distance when you compare it to wifi, so if you’re struggling with these connectivity issues, bring your phone closer to the Sonos speaker for a quality connection. Distance between devices often affects connection strength.
- You must ensure that the Sonos speaker is powered on and not in sleep mode, if it is, you must press the power button to get it started. Besides, you should also proceed to remove any interference between your Sonos and the Bluetooth device. At this point, you have a good understanding of how to connect to Sonos Bluetooth.
To sum up
After reading this article, with the information we provided on how to connect to Sonos Bluetooth and the different ways you can connect your Sonos speakers, we hope you can do the same. it’s more seamless and easy. Good luck and enjoy the immersive audio experience on your Sonos speakers. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment. We will try our best to solve it for you. See you in the next posts!