Is iPhone Storage Not Loading? This error could occur for a variety of reasons. There could be a bug in your mobile or your storage space is full. Here are some of the causes of the iPhone storage not loading error. Also, try these fixes to resolve the issue.
- Answer: Why Is iPhone Storage Not Loading?
- Top 3 Solutions for iPhone Storage Not Loading Errors
- How Do I Repair My iPhone Storage Not Loading Screen?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The bottom line
Answer: Why Is iPhone Storage Not Loading?
Connect your iPhone to your computer and make a note in the “Documents & Data” and/or “Other” folders. Those are usually held accountable. Just this week, I experienced the same thing with Documents & Data. It started to rise at breakneck speed. To back up your iPhone, you should use iTunes.
Your iPhone may offer you an incorrect amount of available storage because it incorrectly accounts for deleted items in its memory. Perhaps you’ve already deleted photos or even other files to ensure you have enough space to store new content.
After doing so, you may still receive an error message about the quantity of iPhone storage available. The issue is that many consumers delete files because they are told there isn’t enough space. Actually, you do not have to wait 30 days. The solution in this article will assist you in quickly making room for pictures at an event you intend to attend.
This iOS function was extremely buggy during the iOS 15 beta testing. Aside from the continual loading issue, iPhone Storage may malfunction and produce clearly incorrect results.
Read here: How To Unlock iPhone 13 Pro Max Quickly?
Top 3 Solutions for iPhone Storage Not Loading Errors
Wait for 3 to 4 minutes to see if your iPhone’s storage is loading. However, there is no assurance that waiting will result in the desired outcome. If you don’t want to wait, you can try the other procedures to see whether the iPhone storage problem resolves itself.
Force closing or terminating the app
- Turn on the App Switcher by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or double-clicking the Home button on older iPhone models.
- Swipe up as well as dismiss the Settings card from the screen to force close the app.
- Return to the Home Screen to restart Settings.
- Go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage.
Is that the iPhone Storage Not Loading?
Restart your iPhone.
The next alternative for resolving iPhone Storage Not Loading is to force restart your device. Minor issues should be rinsed out with a fresh iOS boot, which should fix the problem.
How to: Hold Volume Up and then Volume Down. Then, hold down the Side Button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Wait for the iPhone to reboot after releasing it. Check to see if your iPhone Storage loads without any problems after you enter your passcode!
Connect the iPhone to your PC.
If the problem persists, connect the iPhone via a Lightning connector to your Mac or Windows computer. The iPhone storage problem should be resolved by syncing the device with a computer. Is that correct? Other difficulties with your iPhone.
According to a Reddit user, a screenshot of the iPhone Storage app shows Zero KB of space used out of 64 GB available.
The graph, on the other hand, appears to be correct, as well as you see how much free space is on the device.
Check out: How To Block Adults Websites On My iPhone?
How Do I Repair My iPhone Storage Not Loading Screen?
If you have an iPhone 8, 8 Plus, or a newer model, follow these steps to force a restart:
- Hold down the Volume Up button for just a few seconds.
- Then, for a few seconds, tap as well as hold the Volume Down button.
- Finally, hold down the Side button till the Apple logo appears, then let go.
- On early iPhones, like the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, a forced restart is performed as follows:
- Hold down the Volume Down as well as Power (Sleep/Wake) buttons till the Apple logo appears, next then release both buttons.
- You can force a restart on an older iPhone model, like the iPhone 6s, SE, 6s Plus, 6, or 5, by following these steps:
- Hold the Power (Sleep/Wake) as well as Home buttons together for a few secs until the Apple logo appears on your screen, then release both buttons.
Read more: How To Fix Speaker On iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my iPhone Storage Not Loading constantly?
Ans. You may be experiencing data connectivity issues. Ascertain that you have a good internet connection. Other bugs on your phone could also be causing your iPhone storage to keep loading. As a result, you must be patient. If the problem persists, force near or kill the app.
Why isn’t my iPhone storage adding up?
Ans. Because it may be incorrectly accounting for deleted files in its memory, your iPhone displays an inaccurate total for available storage. You’ve probably already deleted pictures or other files in order to make room for new media.
Why does my iPhone show usage of zero KB?
Ans. It’s possible that your iPhone is unable to determine correct storage usage due to a network error.
Why isn’t anything loading on my phone?
Ans. Easily restart your phone if it is experiencing storage or network issues.
Now that you know why your iPhone Storage Not Loading, try all of these solutions to load it. To ensure that your iPhone runs smoothly, try deleting some files.